Every Sunday, 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM
Christian Education (Sunday School) Sunday mornings, 10:00 am
Classes for every age! Choose your group by age or by topic. Heritage Christian Education classes are Biblically based curriculums, most Bible Book Studies and/or Topic driven with three specific classes integrating the Wesleyan Quarterly Study Guides, and offer teacher led instruction and encourage group interaction/discussion. Age divisions are suggested but definitely not limited to these age groups! You can choose a class and move any time to meet your education needs!
* Common Ground: Young Adults (post H.S.-late 20’s)
* The Young & the Rest of Us: Young Adults (post-college – 30’s singles & couples)
* Agape: Adults (30’s-50’s)
* Word Seekers: Adults (40’s-60’s)
* New Life: Adults (30’s-60’s)
* Growing Christians: Middle/Senior Adults
Curriculum choice: Wesley Quarterly Studies
* Maranatha: Adults
* Good Will: Senior Adults
* Willing Workers: Senior Adults
Youth: Senior High and Middle School classes
Children: Heritage Kidz –
“Li’l K” Preschool: ages 3 yrs – 5 yrs.
“Kidz”: Ages 6 – 12 yrs (through 6th grade)
Special Needs Children
Nursery – Infants through Age 3
All of our teachers are background checked for your peace of mind.
The Children’s Ministry has a Check-In and Check-Out System to further enhance the safety and accountability for your child’s care.